Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last on the intro bandwagon

Name: Alonna "LOU" Larson

Location: Holbrook, AZ

Link to Online Gallery: I don't really have one at the moment.

Favorite children's books & what is inspiring about them: Charlotte's Web, James and the Giant
Peach, Holes, A Bad Case of Stripes, Weslandia, The Arthur (the dog) series, Slinky Malinky, and so many more. What do you expect from a former librarian?

Favorite place to read: Bed

Favorite authors: Laurell K. Hamilton, Jim Butcher, Kathleed E. Woodiwiss, Johanna Lindsey, Katie McAllister, Charlaine Harris, ect. (all adult authors, there are way to many kiddie authors to list)

Favorite colors: Green is my all time favorite, but I like just about all of them.

Favorite flavor of ice cream: Coffee Heath Bar Crunch by Ben & Jerry's

Favorite things to scrapbook: my BFF Kimmy, my animals, my nieces and nephews, and ME!

Favorite Scrapbook companies and/or websites(include links): I am a Basic Grey and American Crafts whore. But I have also recently discovered a love for October Afternoon and 7 Gypsies. I'll have to update with links when I actually have some of my stuff loaded. I'm awful. My scrappy stuff lives at Kimmy's house and my camera lives at home so I don't update my profile at sisTV like I ought to. I promise to try harder. LOL.

1 comment: