Thursday, April 30, 2009

Getting to know....

Hi I’m Haggith van Hees. I’m 39 years old.
I live in Zaandam, the Netherlands with my hubby and three kids.

I'm part of SiStv: haggith's profile.

My favorite children’s books are pretty much everything by Dr. Suess (but especially Horton hears a Who), Richard Scarry’s Word Book, The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister and of course, Guess how much I love you by Sam Bratney and Anita Jeram. The books are inspiring because of the stories they tell and the Richad Scarry book I love because there is so much to see and help your kids with learning to talk.

My favorite place to read is curled up in bed and I HAVE to read every evening or else I can’t sleep.

I have a whole list of authors I love to read, but my favorite at the moment are Nora Roberts, Stephanie Meyer, David Baldacci, Henning Mankell, Karen Slaughter and John Flanagan (the Ranger’s Apprentice). I love reading thrillers and fantasy.


Turquoise and lime-green make me totally happy.

You can wake me up in the middle of the night for a bowl of Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!!! Yummy.


I scrapbook mostly about my kids, myself, my hubby and sometimes photos of flowers blossoming. But you’ll most likely see my three kids on layouts.


I’m in love with Studio Calico kits, Sassafras Lass, Hambly Screen Prints and Prima Marketing. Those are products that usually end up on my projects.

Here are the two layouts I sent in for the DT call.


Thanks for taking the time to “get to know me” a little better. I hope I can help inspire you to create wonderful projects. I can’t wait to get started!!!


xxx, Haggith.

No comments:

Post a Comment