Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Introducing ....



I am Kimmy. Sadly my hair is not that cool pink streaky thing anymore. :(
Location: WINDY Arizona
Link to Online Gallery: SisTv and Create Something Everyday (my blog)
Favorite children's books & what is inspiring about them: Wizard of Oz, The Hobbit, Where the Wild Things Are, anything by Eric Carle (I love his artwork!). Skippy Jon Jones Series, The Theif Lord, Harry Potter Series...I could go on and on...
Favorite place to read: Curled up on my couch with a dog on my lap and a hot cup of tea.
Favorite authors: Children's Authors: Dr. Seuss, Eric Carle, Shel Silverstien, JK Rowling, Meg Cabot, Cornelia Funke...Adult Authors: James Patterson, Jodi Picoult, Jeffery Deaver, Kathy Reichs, Steven King.
Favorite colors: Pink, Black, and lately Turquoise & Yellow.
Favorite flavor of ice cream: Coffee Heath Bar Crunch ( Ben & Jerry's)
Favorite things to scrapbook: My neice, my family, my best friend, my dogs, & oh some guy named Josh Groban...
Favorite Scrapbook companies and/or websites:
www.urban-anthology.com
www.scrapgal.com
www.scrapinstyletv.com
Love Love.... American Crafts, glimmer mist, October Afternoon, stickles, Prima.

A book inspired page by me:

Inspired by Dr. Seuss Oh the Places You'll Go
Sorry for the crappy pic, this was one I did before I learned how to properly photograph my LOs!

No comments:

Post a Comment