Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Introducing.......

all right, I'll get the ball rolling!


I'm Lori!
from Oviedo, Florida (near Orlando)
You can find my stuff here or here or on my blog
Favorite children's books & what is inspiring about them: oh dear, how to choose! The Velveteen Rabbit is my all-time fave---re-read it! It has some great truths about being REAL! I also love Little Women, Goodnight Moon, Pat the Bunny, Charlotte's Web, Oh!The Places You'll Go!....etc. etc. etc. :)
Favorite place to read: oooh...in nice weather, definitely outside! or curled up in a comfy chair with a cup of hot tea....ahhhh, bliss!
Favorite authors: children's authors: Louisa May Alcott, Beverly Cleary, Jack Prelutsky, Dr. Seuss, Madeline L'Engle...adult authors: Anne Lamott, John Eldredge, Donald Miller, Jodi Picoult, Marisa de los Santos.....
Favorite colors: greens and browns
Favorite flavor of ice cream: mmmmm, all of them? cookies and cream or rocky road, probably
Favorite things to scrapbook: I don't have kids or a husband, so most of my pages are about ME, sometimes my sisters and their kids and families.
Favorite Scrapbook companies and/or websites(include links): Communities I am apart of: Scrapgal (DT), Scrapbooking from the Inside Out, Scrap in Style Tv

Here's my submission, inspired by The Velveteen Rabbit

Join us on May 1st!! I'm so excited to be a part of this team! yay! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting first Lori! :)

    I loooooooooooove Jodi Picoult too! :D

    ReplyDelete