Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Introducing .....



Julie!

(Her computer is having issues so she asked me to post her introduction)


Name: Julie Tucker-Wolek
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Link to Online Gallery: http://thetuckerwolekclan.blogspot.com/ and here: http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/profile.php
Favorite children's books & what is inspiring about them: Anything written by Shel Silverstein! MY FAVE of his is, "The Giving Tree" :):):):):):):)
Favorite place to read: In the truck on long trips....noooooooooo worries....Hubby is driving!!! LOL :):):):)
Favorite authors: Stephenie Meyer, Patricia Cornwell, Mary Higgins Clark, and as stated above....Shel Silverstein :):):):):)
Favorite colors: PINK!
Favorite flavor of ice cream: COOKIE DOUGH!!! (They make other flavors than that??? LOL) :)
Favorite things to scrapbook: My family! :)
Favorite Scrapbook companies and/or websites: I am truly horrible about this!! I have never been a "name" person, I just truly scrap what I like, not really caring if its "in" or "out" at the moment! :):):)

Here's one of Julie's book inspired pages...


Inspired by the book "Goodnight Moon"

I am so excited to have this lady on my team, she inspires the marshmallow sugary sweetness out of me. I'll be back later to post MY intro. :)

~Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment