Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Introducing ....





Location:
Link to Online Gallery: SISTV
Favorite children's books & what is inspiring about them:Where the Wild Things Are.
I love adventure books, and books about Imagination
Favorite place to read: On the couch next to my Husband
Favorite authors: Robert Munsch.. I usually read How-to and Art books, so Not too many favorite "Adult" authors...
Favorite colors: Teal, Yellow, and hot pink
Favorite flavor of ice cream: Chunky Monkey by Ben and Jerry's
Favorite things to scrapbook: EVERYTHING
Favorite Scrapbook companies and/or websites: Crop Suey of course...

Here are my 2 entires for the Design Team...
I have soo many favorite books, that i created a canvas inspired by Alice 
And this vintage book Frame inspired by Peter PAn

No comments:

Post a Comment