Sunday, October 4, 2009

Winners Post!

I owe some prizes!! How I love these posts!!

For the Horton Challenge: MandySea

& The prize is a spot on out DT if you've got the time! I know you're on several teams already, but we'd love to have you! :D

Sorry these two took so long. I kind of got sucked into the vortex called school.
Plus I was waiting on DT votes. Now I just have to make one trip to the post office.

Random winner for Charlotte's Web: ChrisA


Design Team pick for Charlotte's Web: Peggy!
We love the splattery paint background!

Email me your addy so I can get you your prizes!
lostinadreamofjosh@gmail.com

I'll be back in a few with the reveal of our next challenge!

1 comment:

  1. wow, thanks so much!!!
    AWESOME!!

    Congrats to the other winners tooo
    Lovely work!!!

    ReplyDelete