Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I had posted something here regarding a hiatus.
I see from the comments people are still reading.

School stress just kind of took over my life and this challenge blog fell to the wayside.
I hope to get it back and running soon!

Leave a comment if you're still around and wanting to play, if there is interest I'll start it up again.


Secret Garden Winner... Ellie! :)
What a gorgeous page!

Email me and I will get your prize out to you.
lostinadreamofjosh@gmail.com
So sorry you had to wait so long!

~Kimmy

8 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that page Kimmy!!! AWESOME choice!! CONGRATS ELLIE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! That page...gorgeous!!
    Congrats, Ellie !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page!
    I'm still here waiting to play again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the page! And keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do keep posting. I only found you just before the hiatus so haven't had a chance to join in yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic - I need to certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no difficulty navigating suggests all the tabs also as associated info ended up being genuinely simple to accomplish to accessibility. I lately discovered what I hoped for just prior to you realize it in any way.
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete