Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I had posted something here regarding a hiatus.
I see from the comments people are still reading.

School stress just kind of took over my life and this challenge blog fell to the wayside.
I hope to get it back and running soon!

Leave a comment if you're still around and wanting to play, if there is interest I'll start it up again.


Secret Garden Winner... Ellie! :)
What a gorgeous page!

Email me and I will get your prize out to you.
lostinadreamofjosh@gmail.com
So sorry you had to wait so long!

~Kimmy

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that page Kimmy!!! AWESOME choice!! CONGRATS ELLIE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! That page...gorgeous!!
    Congrats, Ellie !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page!
    I'm still here waiting to play again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the page! And keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do keep posting. I only found you just before the hiatus so haven't had a chance to join in yet.

    ReplyDelete