Monday, June 1, 2009

Challenge #3!!! The Giving Tree! :):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Julie here...and while Kimmy is having FUN in LONDON, ENGLAND....I am here to give you CHALLENGE #3!!!!! This time its all about the book, "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein...when Kimmy interviewed us for the DT...we had to tell her our FAVE children's book and my choice was this BOOK!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this book to this day...and I even have a copy of it..right here in front of me on the computer! :):):):):):):)

Soooooooo this challenge is going to have a few things U can chose to do a LO, altered item, or card too....

The color GREEN!
The word GIVING!
Use a tree/leaves image!
Doodling!

Now....U can link up your projects right here until JULY 1st!!!!! And don't forget that U still have until JUNE 15th to get your "WILD" Lo's into us for our previous challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is what our AMAZING DT has in store for U this time! :):):):):):):):)

JULIE



BREE




LORI





HAGGITH




We wil be back on the 16th to announce the winner from our "WILD" challenge!!!! Thanks for stopping by....and can't wait to see what everyone creates! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

8 comments:

  1. wow great chal. I know just what I am going to do after seeing the dters page. lol I am going to borrow a title as it so fits my missy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what all you ladies did!! FabbitY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DT's work is inspiring ... I just might give this one a try!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous challenge! Love the DT layouts. Can't wait to complete this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is page.

    http://theycallmethescrapnut.blogspot.com/2009/06/kiddie-lit-and-another-52-week-page.html

    lol I didn't end up going with my first idea anddo a page about how Missy has the gift of the gab like Haggith did but will def be doing something along those lines as that is so my Missy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was sooo inspired by the PJ's the little boy in the story wore....
    Its here:
    http://teacupofscrapisms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's my page:
    http://peggy-s.blogspot.com/2009/06/kiddie-lit-scrap-girls.html
    This was a fun challenge, thanks!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's my Giving Tree LO
    Lots of fun!
    http://teacupofscrapisms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete